Monday, April 8, 2013

Dma 455: Flash Wine Label Construction

The problem:
The idea is to use Hype frameworks and mix it with what something that describes Toronto to make a wine label.

Creative solution:
When I was trying to think about the problem, I asked myself a question of what I want to express about Toronto and looks cool on a wine label. So I started by looking through my photos of my morlock adventure and found that a lot of my photos were graffiti, and to be honest, graffiti and street art is a really big part of Toronto. Toronto annually holds alot of different events that has to do with street art such as StreetARToronto, Street art showcase and Nuit blanche. So when it came down to it, I ended up choosing a picture that I took of graffiti that I found in my morlock adventure album:
Then I took the image to flash and used it as my symbol fill. Then I used the simpleproximity hype frameworks as a behavior to create a pattern that I liked and wanted to use for the wine label. Then I rendered out a bottle in adobe illustrator using a tutorial I found on google to create my final piece.

Final Solution:
This is my final solution. I ended up naming the bottle Milano because I felt it has an italian/canadian feel, and thats the name I came up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment