Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Flash 455: Sound Analyzer

The Problem:
So for a project, Andrew had us do a themed sound analyzer. We had to choose a movie, and have hype frameworks describe the sound and feel of the movie using a sound analyzer.

Creative Solution/Inspiration:
When I first started this project I thought to myself, wow I have to do a tribute and a good one because this is so cool. I thought and thought and decided I wanted to do something to do with Biggie Smalls, so I did the movie Notorious. Notorious is a life and death story of Christopher Wallace aka Biggie Smalls, a famous rapper who came out of Brooklyn and got shot. When I thought of his songs, one song really stuck out to me and it was the song "Miss U". It really showed a different more humble side to him, which I wanted to portray in this piece I call A tribute to Biggie Smalls. We miss you big guy.

Final Solution:

Here is a link to the SWF hosted from SWFcabin: A tribute to Biggie Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment